1/3 Photos of Bombay Blue Sapphire Martini- Sunday Mart Marts
The secret to a suburb martini is to take the gin right out of the freezer, have the glasses iced, and have a jumbo olive stuffed with what you like, I like a jalapeno stuffed olive or try a lemon stuffed olive MMm or a large English pickled onion (I think that makes it a Gibson). Sacrilege I put in 2 ice cubes just so it isn't too decadent.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ounces ice cold bombay blue sapphire gin (Store your gin in the freezer)
- 1/4 ounce martini dry vermouth
- 1 large stuffed olives, of your choice or 1 large pickled onion
- 2 ice cubes
- 1Also required: 1 iced large martini glass Pour your Vermouth& Gin into a cruet and place it in the freezer, do not shake or stir just pour them together, I do this early in the day but your cruet must have a stopper in the top- see picture.
- 2When you are ready to serve place 2 ice cubes in the glass and the Olive.
- 3Pour in the martini, and enjoy.
- 4I recommend that your serve an appetizer with the mart mart and don't get greedy- one is really enough.
- 5Repeat for as many servings as you want to make.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bombay Blue Sapphire Martini- Sunday Mart Marts
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: