Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 10 lbs fresh crawfish (live)
- 1 big pot water
- 3⁄4 box salt
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 1 1⁄2 sliced onions
- 3 ounces crab boil
- 2 pinches cayenne pepper
- 3 clusters garlic
- Put 10lbs of crawfish in a big pot.
- Add the salt and enough water to cover crawfish.
- Let it sit for 20 min's.
- Drain and put water back in pot to cover the crawfish.
- Add all ingredients, except crawfish.
- Bring to boil and boil another 10 min's.
- Add craw-fish and let it boil for 7 min's.
- Remove from heat.
- They will be ready to eat after soaking for 15 min's.
- Potatoes & corn (cob) may be boiled with crawfish.