Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Great punch for Halloween. Made with cranberry, apple, pineapple juice. The Rum is optional! But if you know me it's in there!
- 8 cups cranberry juice
- 6 cups sparkling apple cider
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 6 orange slices
- 16 ounces rum (optional)
- 8 grapes
- 8 raisins
- You will also need: 1 clean, new latex glove.
- The night before serving, pierce grapes with knife then stuff raisin in, as to make eyeball and then freeze.
- Fill the glove with water and you can tinted with red food coloring of fill with juice.
- Freeze the glove.
- The next day, combine the juices and orange slices in a punch bowl with a bunch of ice cubes.
- Place the grapes & frozen hand (Glove removed after the hand sat to softened a touch) and float it in the punch.
- Drink if you Dare!