Chef #742452 Amy's Note:
This comes from my Great Grandmother. The food Ingredients come from the days of rationing during WW1. And all the ingredients are already in most pantries. It's very simple so She would make this for us every time we visited her. It was my favorite thing to eat when I was a kid. It's very rich so a little goes a long way. I still make this just for my birthday.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small pot add the Tomato Soup.
- 2Making sure to reserve about 1/4 cup of the tomato soup in a small bowl.
- 3With the pot on the stove, turn the heat to low-medium.
- 4With the 1/4 cup of Tomato Soup in the bowl add the egg and whisk until both are mixed.
- 5Then add that mixture to the pot, make sure the soup isn't boiling.
- 6Turn up the heat.
- 7Slowly add the Cheese making sure to stir it all in until melted.
- 8Once everything is melted.
- 9Serve in small bowls with Crackers.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blushing Bunny Soup
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 807.3
- Calories from Fat 536
- Total Fat 59.6 g
- Saturated Fat 37.0 g
- Cholesterol 284.3 mg
- Sodium 1872.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 47.7 g