Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Blueberries are one of my favorite berries because they taste great and contain a high level of antioxidants. My favorite is to add chocolate whey protein to this recipe for a really nice combination of taste and nutrition. I use Action Whey because it is a pure source of protein with the highest immune factors available. www.miraclewheyprotein.com
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 scoop whey protein
- 4 ounces water or 4 ounces milk or 4 ounces non-dairy milk substitute
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup spinach (optional) or 1 cup kale (optional)
- Blend all ingredients on high speed setting except whey protein.
- Add whey protein and blend on lower speed setting.
- Serve and enjoy!