Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
A great breakfast or snack. 2 Weight Watchers points on Flex, and it's free if you're on Core.
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 (1 g) packets Equal sugar substitute or 2 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 8 -12 fluid ounces ice cubes
- Mix everything in a blender until smooth.
This recipe is delicious! I added a banana and used vanilla yogurt (Becase that's what I had in the fridge). A+!
Great recipe - thank you! Very tasty and good for you too!
I enjoyed this using frozen cheeries instead of the blueberries - quick and easy--I think it will work with other berries and fruits depending what's on hand. I decreased the sweetner and think the sweetner can be skipped totally, especially if using very sweet fruit. Thanks for sharing!