Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee. This looked so good when she was making it.
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Chardonnay wine
- 3 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage (recommended -- Sprite)
- 1⁄2 cup cognac
- In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients and stir.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to meld flavors.
- Serve chilled in iced tea glasses.
Really refrshing drink, I left the cognac out & everyone loved it! I also added frozen peach slices along with the frozen blueberries & added thinly-sliced citrus (lemon, lime, orange) to make it more like traditional sangria. LOVELY!