- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons honey (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- PLACE evaporated milk, blueberries, juice, concentrate, honey and ice in blender; cover.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses and serve immediately.
- * NOTE: Substitute Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk for Fat Free Milk, and cranberry juice for pomegranate juice, if desired.