Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Blueberries and limoncello - doesn't get more summer that this!
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 tablespoons simple syrup (or sugar)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup chilled limoncello (or lemonade, regular or sparkling)
- 3⁄4-1 cup chilled club soda (or sparkling water)
- To make simple syrup combine equal parts water and sugar stirred over heat and brought to a boil, then cooled to room temperature.
- In a blender, whirl blueberries, simple syrup, and lemon juice with just enough limoncello to make a smooth slush.
- (For a firmer slush, pour into a small bowl and freeze for up to 2 hours.
- To store up to 2 weeks, put slush in a resealable freezer bag, seal, and freeze. To use, let stand at room temperature a few minutes to soften slightly.).
- Divide berry slush among 4 tall glasses (8 to 12oz. size), add equal portions limoncello; fill with club soda.
- Garnish with fresh berries on skewers; swizzle as you sip.