Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I adapted this recipe from one I found online that used blueberries, lemon yogurt, and crushed gingersnap cookies. I couldn't find lemon yogurt and I needed some cake in there! A great and easy summer dessert. Variation: If you don't like yogurt, try this with lemon pudding! Or change it up and use lemon pound cake with white chocolate pudding!
- Mix the lemon curd into the yogurt until mostly smooth.
- Layer 1/3 of the pound cake, with approximately 4 Tbs of yogurt mixture, and 1/4 cup blueberries in a parfait glass.
- Repeat Step 2, reserving a few blueberries for the top of each glass.
- Top with the remaining cake and spoon approximately 3 Tbs of the yogurt mixture into the center of the glass.
- Top with the reserved blueberries and a mint leaf (if wanted) for garnish.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
We really enoyed this recipe! I had never had lemon curd before and I loved it! this is a very easy recipe to make ~ I used Sara Lee frozen pound cake. Thanks for posting a quick, easy, and delicious dessert!
WOW - I was looking for a way to use up some lemon curd and this will be a reason to buy lemon curd! I made these the night before and they were amazing for breakfast - maybe they were supposed to be for dessert - buy yogurt and blueberries! Yummy!