1/1 Photo of Blueberry Lemon Parfait
I adapted this recipe from one I found online that used blueberries, lemon yogurt, and crushed gingersnap cookies. I couldn't find lemon yogurt and I needed some cake in there! A great and easy summer dessert. Variation: If you don't like yogurt, try this with lemon pudding! Or change it up and use lemon pound cake with white chocolate pudding!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the lemon curd into the yogurt until mostly smooth.
- 2Layer 1/3 of the pound cake, with approximately 4 Tbs of yogurt mixture, and 1/4 cup blueberries in a parfait glass.
- 3Repeat Step 2, reserving a few blueberries for the top of each glass.
- 4Top with the remaining cake and spoon approximately 3 Tbs of the yogurt mixture into the center of the glass.
- 5Top with the reserved blueberries and a mint leaf (if wanted) for garnish.
- 6Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Lemon Parfait
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.3
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 57.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butter pound cake