1/1 Photo of Blueberry Goat Cheese Tart
mickey Canada's Note:
It is a different flavour introducing goat cheese to the cheese tart, it is light and very tasty. Given to me by a friend after she served it at a meeting in her home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixer beat smooth the goat cheese, sugar and vanilla, scrape down the sides of the bowl often.
- 2Blend in the egg and again beat until smooth and scrape the sides again as you go along.
- 3Add sour cream to the mixture.
- 4Strain the mixture through a sieve and then add the orange zest.
- 5Arrange the berries on a prebaked shortbread crust shell.
- 6Pour the mixture into the crust and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- 7Note: You may use raspberries or other seasonal fruit, stay away from the frozen fruits.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Goat Cheese Tart
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.4
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 132.8 mg
- Sodium 246.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 11.9 g