1/1 Photo of Blueberry Goat Cheese Tart
mickey Canada's Note:
It is a different flavour introducing goat cheese to the cheese tart, it is light and very tasty. Given to me by a friend after she served it at a meeting in her home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixer beat smooth the goat cheese, sugar and vanilla, scrape down the sides of the bowl often.
- 2Blend in the egg and again beat until smooth and scrape the sides again as you go along.
- 3Add sour cream to the mixture.
- 4Strain the mixture through a sieve and then add the orange zest.
- 5Arrange the berries on a prebaked shortbread crust shell.
- 6Pour the mixture into the crust and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- 7Note: You may use raspberries or other seasonal fruit, stay away from the frozen fruits.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Goat Cheese Tart
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.4
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 132.8 mg
- Sodium 246.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 11.9 g