Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can substitute raspberries or blackberries instead of blueberries. A delicious creamy dessert fruit smoothie.
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup peach nectar
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1⁄8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- fresh peach slices, for garnish
- Put the first 6 ingredients into the container of an electric blender.
- Pulse the blender until the mixture begins to mix smoothly.
- Blend on high for 10 seconds or until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into two chilled glasses and top with peach slices.