Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Presented By: Pat Wallin, registered dietician
Make and share this Blue Cheese Dip/ Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces plain nonfat yogurt
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients together.
Two hours after imbibing, I finally found my brain. I was covered in blue cheese dip and demanding another margarita. What??? It might have happened...might have not..but MIGHT have!