Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Myrl, a friend of Moms in Pinehurst, NC
Make and share this Blue Cheese "cookies" recipe from Food.com.
- Mix butter, flour, cheeses.
- Shape dough into a roll about 1 1/2 " diameter for slicing and baking.
- Can be made ahead; wrap in plastic wrap and freeze.
- To serve; defrost until able to slice about 15 minute cut into 1/3" slices. Brush with eggwhite mixed with paprika.
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake greased cookie sheet at 450* for 10 minutes.