- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 (11 ounce) frozen pizza (your choice)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter a 11 inch pie plate.
- smear 1/2 can of the soup in pie plate.
- Flatten chicken breast place ontop soup.
- in blender add 1/2 can soup, blue cheese,sour cream,and garlic.
- pour over chicken.
- place frozen pizza UPSIDE DOWN on chicken cover with foil bake 375 about 45 minutes sprinkle with cheese cook uncovered about 10 minutes.