Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 (11 ounce) frozen pizza (your choice)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Butter a 11 inch pie plate.
- smear 1/2 can of the soup in pie plate.
- Flatten chicken breast place ontop soup.
- in blender add 1/2 can soup, blue cheese,sour cream,and garlic.
- pour over chicken.
- place frozen pizza UPSIDE DOWN on chicken cover with foil bake 375 about 45 minutes sprinkle with cheese cook uncovered about 10 minutes.
This didn't turn out quite like I expected, but I'm sure I was at fault. It has a wonderful taste - I can't wait to try it again - a little smarter this time.
This was pretty good. I've made it twice, and both times, it's come out very runny. I think that the chicken should be browned before baking, to prevent that. This last time I made it, I cut the chicekn breasts up into bite size pieces, to make serving easier.
I just HAD to try this after reading it! It was quick and easy to put together. I didn't have any fresh blue cheese so I just left it out. I also didn't have any mozz cheese to put on the top, so I didn't put the dish back in the oven for an extra 10 minutes at the end. Still tasted great though. Looked kind of like a big chicken pot pie when I pulled it out of the oven. The whole family loved it. I'll be keeping this recipe handy.