Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious non-alcoholic Bloody Mary
- 16 ounces low-sodium V8 juice (or other vegetable juice)
- 3 1⁄4 tablespoons lemon juice (freshly squeezed, if possible)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons Angostura low-sodium worcestershire sauce
- crushed ice
- sliced tomatoes
- Mix V8, lemon juice, pepper and Worcester sauce.
- Pour over crushed ice in a tall glass.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of ground pepper, a slice of tomato and stalk of celery.
- Serve at once.
I have been making this for years. I prefer lime juice to lemon and a dash of tabasco. For fun, you can add celery salt to the rim. Thanks Mille