Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great cocktail for halloween
- 28.34 g brandy
- 28.34 g blood orange, puree
- 56.69 g grangala triple orange liqueur
- 14.17 g simple syrup
- 340.19 g bag dark chocolate chips
- Using 8 to 10 chocolate chips for one drink, heat in the microwave for 20 seconds until almost melted.
- Take chips out of the microwave and stir with a spoon until completely melted.
- Place the melted chocolate in a squeeze bottle and draw a spider web on the inside of the martini glass.
- In a shaker, add the rest of the ingredients and shake well.
- Pour into the decorated martini glass.
- Garnish with an orange truffle or chocolate dipped orange slice.