Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 8 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Late one night, I found this recipe scrawled on a crumpled piece of paper that was stuck to an electrode in Bobby "Boris" Pickett's Transylvania laboratory!
- Prepare these bloodshot eyeballs the day before you plan to serve them.
- Peel the radishes, leaving thin streaks of red skin on them to simulate blood vessels.
- Using the tip of the vegetable peeler or a small knife, carefully scoop out a small hole in each radish.
- Stuff a green olive, pimiento side out, in each hole.
- Place 1 radish eyeball in each section of an empty ice cube tray.
- (You may need to pare your eyeballs down a bit to make them fit.) Fill the tray with water and freeze overnight.
- Pour tall glasses ¾ full of ice-cold V8 or tomato juice and add a pair of eyeballs to each glass.