Late one night, I found this recipe scrawled on a crumpled piece of paper that was stuck to an electrode in Bobby "Boris" Pickett's Transylvania laboratory!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare these bloodshot eyeballs the day before you plan to serve them.
- 2Peel the radishes, leaving thin streaks of red skin on them to simulate blood vessels.
- 3Using the tip of the vegetable peeler or a small knife, carefully scoop out a small hole in each radish.
- 4Stuff a green olive, pimiento side out, in each hole.
- 5Place 1 radish eyeball in each section of an empty ice cube tray.
- 6(You may need to pare your eyeballs down a bit to make them fit.) Fill the tray with water and freeze overnight.
- 7Pour tall glasses ¾ full of ice-cold V8 or tomato juice and add a pair of eyeballs to each glass.
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bloodshot Eyeballs
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.7
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1105.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g