Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Helps to restore energy and can help to lose weight. I found this recipe in First magazine
- 2 small bananas, preferably frozen
- 1 orange, peeled seeded and juiced
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup sweet potato, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Add all ingredients into blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
This is a great smoothie! Tastes banana-y with a hint of orange. It makes two generous sized servings! I cooked sweet potato to make this but can also see using canned butternut squash or pumpkin in it's place.