Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very nice combination of flavors.
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, chopped
- 1 cup walnut halves
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- Combine the two lettuces and set aside.
- Combine the vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper and bleu cheese. Toss with the lettuces.
- Divide onto four plates and top with walnut halves.
Wonderful salad! I omitted the walnuts (personal preference) and used less bleu cheese. Very, very tasty! Made for Bargain Basement Tag Game, 2/16/09 - NELady