Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fun layered drink using black vodka, a different spin on the Capecod. We bought a bottle of Blavod for Halloween & this recipe was in their pamplet. It is a premium vodka from the UK with a very smooth but strong taste. It’s a fun way to change up a vodka beverage! Nice & spooky for Halloween :)
- 2 ounces cranberry juice (diet is a good substitute)
- 2 ounces blavod black vodka
- 1 slice lime (to garnish) (optional)
- Add ice to a highball glass & pour cranberry juice in it.
- Carefully pour the Blavod on the edge of the glass so that it rests on top, causing a layered look.
- Can either tilt the glass & pour on the edge, use the back of a spoon or a pourer spout.