Mexican dish collected while living in Albuquerque New Mexico
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix ingredients and allow to chill several hours.
- 2Serve with corn or tortilla chips.
- 3Vary by adding a 1 lb bag of rotini noodles and serving as a salad.
- 4I make large batches and keep in the refrigerator.
- 5Will keep several days in sealed containers.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Olive Dip
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.1
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 960.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 5.2 g