Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mexican dish collected while living in Albuquerque New Mexico
Make and share this Black Olive Dip recipe from Food.com.
- mix ingredients and allow to chill several hours.
- Serve with corn or tortilla chips.
- Vary by adding a 1 lb bag of rotini noodles and serving as a salad.
- I make large batches and keep in the refrigerator.
- Will keep several days in sealed containers.
A nice alternative to regular salsa. Very tasty. Added minced garlic. A little cilantro would be good, too.
This wasn't the success I hoped for. The taste was surprisingly fresh, but the looks aren't very appealing - very gray, black and green. It was easy to make, but probably not a keeper for me. Sorry.
yucko! hate to say this but it was terrible..none of our guests it and i was embarrased to serve it!