Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A great halloween gelatin salad
- 6 ounces grape gelatin
- 2 cups grape juice, chilled
- 1 cup water, boiling
- 1 small carrot
- 4 large marshmallows
- 16 ounces unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 16 ounces peach slices
- 2 cups green seedless grapes, washed
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Put pineapple and peach slices in a colander to drain.
- Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup of boiling water.
- When completely dissolved, add 2 cups chilled grape juice and 1 cup of ice cubes.
- Stir until the ice cubes dissolve.
- Shred the carrot finely and add to the gelatin.
- Snip the marshmallows into small pieces and add.
- Cut peach slices into small cubes.
- Add fruits to gelatin.
- Stir once or twice as it thickens to be sure fruit and carrot is evenly distributed.
- If you use a ring mold, you can put more grapes or other fruit in the middle to serve.