Recipe by jen.lavallee
This recipe is super fast, easy and fun to make. It's also extremely delicious!! I found it in the Kraft magazine 4 or 5 years ago and think it's perfect for a sunday night dessert or pot luck. I also think it can be manipulated quite easily to be lower in fat and calories (e.g. using no fat Cool whip, low fat pudding, etc.). I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (4 ounce) packagejell-o instant pudding mix, chocolate
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 16 Oreo cookies
- 1 1⁄2 cups canned cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour milk into a large bowl and add the pudding mix.
- Beat, with a wire wisk, for 2 minutes or until mix is well blended.
- Gently fold in 1/2 cup of the whipped cream.
- Crush 10 of the cookies (coarsely) and stir into pudding mix.
- Spoon half of the mix into a bowl then spread 3/4 cup of whipped cream overtop.
- Top this with 1 cup of the cherry pie filling and then the remaining pudding mix.
- Spread the remaining cherry pie filling overtop and then the remaining whipped cream.
- Crush the last 6 cookies and sprinkle on top.