1/2 Photos of Black Forest Coffee
Baby Kato's Note:
Think... Black Forest Cake... this is my version in Coffee. I hope you will enjoy this special treat, its good both with cherry juice and with the cherry liquer...please feel free to use your favourite cherry liquer in this drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup hot strong fresh brewed coffee (French Roast)
- 3 tablespoons thick dark bittersweet chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup full fat chocolate milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cherry schnapps or 2 1/2 tablespoons wild cherry flavored liqueur or 2 1/2 tablespoons sour cherry juice
- 3 ounces heavy cream
- 1/4 ounce cherry schnapps or 1/4 ounce wild cherry flavored liqueur or 1/4 ounce sour cherry juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar, white (garnish)
- 1/2 ounce dark bittersweet chocolate, shaved (garnish)
- 3 large dark sweet red cherries, bing, stems (garnish)
- 1Make fresh, hot, strong coffee and keep warm until ready to mix.
- 2Place a medium size pot on low and add the chocolate syrup and chocolate milk, stir and keep warm, until needed.
- 3With a hand blender mix the heavy cream, cherry liquer and white sugar until it is smooth, thick and creamy.
- 4Add the coffee and cherry liquer to the chocolate milk and stir gently.
- 5Pour coffee into a large mug and garnish with the cherry flavored whipped cream, bittersweet chocolate shaving and top with the cherry cluster.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Forest Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.7
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 129.9 mg
- Sodium 76.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bittersweet chocolate syrup