Black Forest Coffee
A delight for those who love Black Forest cake, this will warm you all the way to your toes!
- Ready In:
- 3 ounces fresh brewed coffee, dark roast
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup
- 1 ounce maraschino cherry juice
- 1⁄2 ounce Grand Marnier (for non alcoholic version use orange syrup)
- hot milk, to taste (use your expresso steamer if you have one)
- In a mug stir together coffee, and flavorings top with hot milk to taste.
- Make it extra special by adding whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolater syrup.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
On Friday afternoons, I treat myself to a "fancy" coffee drink (usually at a coffee shop), and decided to try this one this week, at home. I made the non-alcoholic version, using sugar-free orange syrup and it was very tasty! I "steamed" the milk in a microwave frother, and added a bit of foam to mine that way. Loved the combination of cherry, orange and chocolate. This one will go into my Friday rotation. Thanks!1Reply
see 11 more