Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Simple to make and and tasty!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup butter, melted
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- Combine black-eyed peas and the next 7 ingredients together in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place mixture in saucepan and add cheeses.
- Stir over medium heat until cheese melts.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers or crusty bread slices.