Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
I sometimes add about a 1/4 cup of this to my coffee just for a chocolate boost. It can also be added to milk. Adjust the nutrition content according to what you add it to. The black cocoa powder has antioxidants and the pasteurized whey powder adds some protein. I add the lighter cocoa to mellow the black cocoa flavor a bit. Some of the other ingredients have other vitamins and minerals, too. It's basically a cocoa mix recipe that's been slightly altered. I recommend using covered containers to mix with as it's dusty and, being asthmatic, I try to avoid things like that.
- 2 (3 1/8 ounce) packages vanilla pudding mix, mix or 2 (3 1/8 ounce) packagesother vanilla pudding mix or 2 (3 1/8 ounce) packages chocolate pudding mix
- 2⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3⁄4 cup dry low-fat non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1 cup dark unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 cups instant dry milk powder
- 2 cups whey protein
- Put dry pudding, confectionery sugar, creamer, and cocoas together in food processor or other enclosed blending container.
- Mix whey powder and dry milk in big bowl or large covered container.
- Add first contents to second and mix with large spoon or shake tightly covered container.