Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe given to me by the bartender at my local Buffalo Wild Wings. YUMMY!!!
Make and share this Black Cherry Mojito recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces cruzan black cherry rum
- 2 ounces mojito mix (like Dailys or your preferred brand)
- 2 mint sprigs
- 3 maraschino cherries
- splash carbonated lemon-lime beverage (7-up, lemon-lime, or Club to taste)
- In a large cocktail glass (like a pounder) add mint, Cruzan Black Cherry Rum and ice. (Mint may be muddled to your preferences).
- Add cherries and mojito mix and stir.
- Top with a splash of soda and enjoy!
This is my favorite drink.... I tell all my friends, they should try when going to BDubs. Now, I can also share the recipe!
Absoulutely Love these...don't care for reguar Mojitos. but the black cherry are AWSOME !!! Great fun summer drink..haven't had one you should try one!