Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I really like veggie burgers but they are kind of pricey for my budget, so I looked for recipes then went to the store for breadcrumbs when I noticed the ranch packets on sale so made ranch burgers! I've only made them in the oven, but let me know if they work other ways. I ate mine with miracle whip!
- Pat the beans dry in a bowl and mash with 1 tablespoon dried ranch dressing
- Add mixed onion and bell peppers, egg and fresh breadcrumbs mash and mix together.
- Refrigerate mixture for 20 mins.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Form the mixture into 4 or 5 even patties and place on cookie sheet
- Cook patties 12 mins turning over halfway through.