I really like veggie burgers but they are kind of pricey for my budget, so I looked for recipes then went to the store for breadcrumbs when I noticed the ranch packets on sale so made ranch burgers! I've only made them in the oven, but let me know if they work other ways. I ate mine with miracle whip!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pat the beans dry in a bowl and mash with 1 tablespoon dried ranch dressing
- 2Add mixed onion and bell peppers, egg and fresh breadcrumbs mash and mix together.
- 3Refrigerate mixture for 20 mins.
- 4Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 5Form the mixture into 4 or 5 even patties and place on cookie sheet
- 6Cook patties 12 mins turning over halfway through.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Ranch Burger Patties
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.8
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 216.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix
frozen chopped onions
frozen bell peppers