Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I really like veggie burgers but they are kind of pricey for my budget, so I looked for recipes then went to the store for breadcrumbs when I noticed the ranch packets on sale so made ranch burgers! I've only made them in the oven, but let me know if they work other ways. I ate mine with miracle whip!
- Pat the beans dry in a bowl and mash with 1 tablespoon dried ranch dressing
- Add mixed onion and bell peppers, egg and fresh breadcrumbs mash and mix together.
- Refrigerate mixture for 20 mins.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Form the mixture into 4 or 5 even patties and place on cookie sheet
- Cook patties 12 mins turning over halfway through.
DH made these the other night exactly as the recipe was posted. LEt me tell you this won't be the last time! Thank you fr sharing such a quick, filling, and tasty veggie burger recipe! YUM YUM