Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
1001 Low Fat Vegetarian
Make and share this Black Bean “meatballs” recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jalapeno chili, chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped ginger
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaf
- 1⁄4 cup flaked unsweetened coconut
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- salt and pepper
- Process beans, jalapeno, ginger, cilantro, coconut and curry powder in a food processor until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Shape mixture into 30 “meatballs”.
- Bake in a baking pan at 350 degrees until hot, 15-20 minutes.