Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this recipe when my grandmother overloaded me with Black Beans that were left on her porch by a local church organization.
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tuna in water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons creole seasoning
- Combine Mayo and Creole Seasoning.
- Drain Tuna and Corn.
- Drain and Rinse Black Beans.
- Combine all with the seasoned mayo.
- Enjoy on a corn tortilla!
- Note: you can adjust the Creole seasoning to your taste!
I really liked this...make sure to sample the mayo blend as you're mixing in the seasoning. I used one tablespoon and it seemed to be a little salty, so didn't add the second tablespoon. Next time, I might use chili powder and cumin instead since the beans already have salt in them as well. Thanks for sharing !!