1/1 Photo of Bittersweet Chocolate Ice Cream or Dessert Sauce
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
A lovely sauce for ice cream, cheesecake, fruit, eating it right from the jar...you name it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1In top of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water place chocolate chips, baking chocolate and whipping cream.
- 2Cook, stirring frequently, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- 3Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Serve warm.
- 4Cover; refrigerate leftover sauce.
- 5To reheat: Place sauce in small saucepan. Stir Constantly over low heat until warm.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bittersweet Chocolate Ice Cream or Dessert Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.4
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 17.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g