Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lovely sauce for ice cream, cheesecake, fruit, eating it right from the jar...you name it!
Make and share this Bittersweet Chocolate Ice Cream or Dessert Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In top of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water place chocolate chips, baking chocolate and whipping cream.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Serve warm.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover sauce.
- To reheat: Place sauce in small saucepan. Stir Constantly over low heat until warm.