1/1 Photo of Bitter Chocolate Lamb Cutlets With Sauteed Spinach
Chef #434381's Note:
This recipe allows for elegant and simple presentation. The combination of chocolate, red wine and lemon juice offsets the delicate flavour of the lamb quite well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate lamb cutlets in salt, pepper and extra virgin olive for 45 minutes prior to cooking.
- 2Heat heavy based saucepan with butter until very hot.
- 3Add lamb cutlets and cook 45 second each side. Remove and rest in warm place.
- 4Pour excess oil out of pan and deglaze with lemon juice. Add red wine and finely chopped garlic and rosemary. Reduce for 7 minutes.
- 5Sautee spinach in butter and garlic. Blanch asparagus.
- 6After the wine has reduced add finely chopped chocolate and thicken. Pour through a fine sieve to remove rosemary and garlic from sauce.
- 7Plate spinach, then asparagus on top and crown cutlets around. Drizzle sauce over cutlets.
- 8Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bitter Chocolate Lamb Cutlets With Sauteed Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (609 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.3
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 378.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: