Recipe by El Bistro
This is one of my favorites to cook when I want a good meal at home without a lot of hassle, and even though it is incredibly easy, it doesn't taste like it! Makes a wonderful sauce after baking that you dip your chops in! Goes good with mashed potatoes and corn along with a dinner roll.
- 6 thin breakfast pork chops
- 3 ounces Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place 6 breakfast pork chops in a 9'x13" glass baking dish. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE PORK CHOPS LARGER THAN "THIN" or "BREAKFAST", this will result in plain undercooked chops and you don't want that.
- Dash Worcestershire sauce all over the chops until they are nearly submerged.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Remove the chops and set aside.
- Pour all of the sauce from the pan into dipping cups.
- Serve with your favorite sides.