Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Love the Bisquick recipes.
Make and share this Bisquick Lasagne-Style Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb Italian pork sausage
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Bisquick, original mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Cook and drain sausage and mix in pasta sauce. Spoon in 8" square glass baking dish.
- In small bowl, stir ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese and 1 egg until mixed. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto sausage mixture.
- In another small bowl, stir Bisquick, milk and remaining egg with fork until blended. Pour over cheese and sausage mixture.
- Spray sheet of foil large enough to cover baking dish with cooking spray. Place sprayed side down on dish; seal tightly. Bake 23-28 minutes or until light golden brown. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake uncovered an additional 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.