Recipe by PumpKIM
My favorite breakfast... even for dinner! Please note: the Nutrition Facts are off. 2 cups of Heart Healthy Bisquick mix = 840 calories and 1 1/4 cups skim milk = 112.5.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first three ingredients in a large bowl, but do not over mix.
- On a skillet set to medium heat, spoon a 2 inch ladle-full of batter (should be able to make 14-16 pancakes.
- Place the chips on top of the pancakes.
- When bubbles start to form, flip the pancakes over and heat until cooked thouroughly.