1/1 Photo of Bison Hamburger Steak in Vegetable Stock Gravy
This recipe is very simple and you can use any kind of meat, I just use Bison because it's much leaner and easier on my stomach.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Patty up Ground Bison, should have about 8 patties.
- 2Put a little Olive oil in a non stick frying pan and put on medium heat.
- 3Add patties to pan.
- 4While they are frying on the first side, sprinkle them with the Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Ground Red Pepper and Sea Salt.
- 5After they have browned, flip them over and season the other side.
- 6You don't want to cook the burgers all the way through, just brown the outside good.
- 7While burgers are cooking, in a separate saucepan add the 2 packages of Vegetable Broth and heat.
- 8Take a tablespoon of Cornstarch and add it to the water in a glass or cup and stir until blended, then add to the Vegetable Broth and stir till the mixture thickens.
- 9Once Gravy is thickened, turn browned Bison patties on low and pour gravy over the top of them and into the pan.
- 10Cover and cook about 30 minutes. If you live in a high altitude, you may have to adjust the cooking time.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bison Hamburger Steak in Vegetable Stock Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 140.8 mg
- Sodium 123.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 49.1 g