1/1 Photo of Biscuits and gravy
An easy and delicious breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, cook the sausage over medium heat until no longer pink.
- 2Stir in the butter until its melted.
- 3Sprinkle the mixture with the flour.
- 4Gradually stir in the milk, salt, and pepper.
- 5Bring the gravy to a boil and cook and stir for 2 minutes until thickened.
- 6Serve over biscuits.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biscuits and gravy
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.7
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 101.1 mg
- Sodium 249.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 24.8 g