Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
About $1.53 per serving to make.
- 1 (20 ounce) packagejennie-o ground turkey
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packagechicken taco seasoning mix
- 2 (8 count) cans Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (8 ounce) package Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- Brown ground turkey and drain grease if needed, add McCormick Seasoning and add 1/2 cup water and let simmer. Mold biscuits into muffin pans, bake for 8 minutes. Add can of Rotel tomatoes and cheese to ground turkey mix. Biscuits weren't baked all the way then add heaping large spoon of mix to middle of each biscuit, bake another 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Makes 16 biscuit cups.