Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use these brands and this recipe to guarantee (as of spring 2012!) a peanut-free treat for spring! Whole Foods generally carries Enjoy Life brand chocolate chips in its gluten-free section and its baking section.
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesenjoy life brand chocolate chips (or other brand peanut- and tree-nut-free chocolate chips)
- 1 (10 ounce) packagerold gold brand pretzel sticks
- 1 (12 ounce) packagejelly belly brand jelly beans
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate; stir until smooth.
- Set aside 1/2 cup for decorating.
- Add pretzel sticks to remaining chocolate; stir until coated.
- Scoop a small amount of mixture onto waxed paper; shape into a nest using.
- two forks. Repeat, forming 25 nests.
- Add eggs to nests, securing with dribbles of reserved chocolate. Let stand until set.