Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this on the Biggest Loser site and I am posting for safe keeping. * Cook time is the chill time. * The website says that the chocolate is lighter than a pudding but not as fluffy as a mousse and certainly doesn't resemble anything fudgy. But it is delicious and satisfying, especially given how few calories it has (not to mention the 10 grams of fiber).
- 236.59 ml all-natural fat-free cottage cheese
- 44.37 ml 100% fruit raspberry jelly (it is supposed to be raspberry spread but will not let me enter it that way)
- 29.58 ml cocoa powder
- 946.36 ml fresh raspberries
- 29.58 ml natural 70% cocoa mini dark semisweet chocolate chunks
- To the jar of a blender, add the cottage cheese, fruit spread and cocoa powder.
- Blend on high until smooth, turning off the blender intermittently to scrape down the sides.
- Transfer the mixture to a resealable plastic container and refrigerate for 1 hour, or until chilled.
- Divide the raspberries evenly among 4 martini glasses or to-go cups with lids.
- Spoon one-quarter of the chocolate mixture (about 1/4 cup) over each and top with 1/2 tablespoon of chocolate chunks.