1/1 Photo of Big Kahuna Personal Pizza
This is a little pizza to whip up quickly with common household ingredients. This is also a food to eat when you're hungry but you just don't know what to have. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread pizza sauce on bun.
- 2Sprinkle handful of cheddar cheese on bun.
- 3Sprinkle handful of mozzarella cheese on bun.
- 4Put 3 pepperonis on, 2 on one side of bun on the ends, 1 in the middle on the opposite side of the bun.
- 5Cook in toaster oven at 425° until cooked and cheese is sizzling.
- 6Serve on a plate. You can break the two sides off separately, fold them over sub sandwich style, or eat it whole.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Kahuna Personal Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.9
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.9 mg
- Sodium 963.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 19.6 g