This is a little pizza to whip up quickly with common household ingredients. This is also a food to eat when you're hungry but you just don't know what to have. Enjoy!
- Spread pizza sauce on bun.
- Sprinkle handful of cheddar cheese on bun.
- Sprinkle handful of mozzarella cheese on bun.
- Put 3 pepperonis on, 2 on one side of bun on the ends, 1 in the middle on the opposite side of the bun.
- Cook in toaster oven at 425° until cooked and cheese is sizzling.
- Serve on a plate. You can break the two sides off separately, fold them over sub sandwich style, or eat it whole.