chelle keithley's Note:
After trying several recipes and even the frozen stuff from Boston Market(YUCK!!!) I decided to "invent" my own. The amounts of ingredients are all guesstimates. So please feel free to adjust to your personal liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen spinach (Cooked and drained)
- 4 -6 ounces cream cheese, softened (this is approx. amount)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion, approx
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced garlic, approx
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, approx
- 1/4 cup monterey jack cheese, approx. (Add or subtract ingredient amounts to your taste)
- 1Mix everything together.
- 2Place in casserole dish.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees in oven for 20- 30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Better Than Boston Market Creamed Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.9
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 21.4 mg
- Sodium 166.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 6.3 g