Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made this up one fourth of july and my family won't hardly eat burgers any other way
- 2 lbs lean ground chuck
- 2 cups genoa salami, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 3⁄4 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Combine ingredients in a batter bowl. Mix well and patty burgers to about a half inch thick.
- Grill on a charcoal grill until well done and crispy around the edges. Top with extra sharp white cheddar cheese and serve on an onion bun with your choice of toppings.
Delicious burger! I did not add the bell pepper, and cut everything in half since I only had a pound of meat. I thought 3/4 cup of A-1 would have been too much. So I only did 1/4.