1/1 Photo of Best Hawaiian Steak Stacks #5FIX
Chef #453383's Note:
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. In Hawaii "Spam" is a very popular food. You find it everywhere and in everything. Simply Potatoes Hashbrowns and Spam team up in this recipe and they are "Simply Fantastic". You will love the crispy potato coating on the tender, moist spam. Please try it, you will love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 12 ounces Spam
- 4 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns, s
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- 1Slice spam into 8 slices. Set aside.
- 2Preheat a large skillet to medium high heat. Add oil.
- 3Using your hands "press" an ample amount (1 1/2 - 2 tablespoons) of hashbrowns on each side of each slice of spam.
- 4Gently place into heated skillet and brown for 3 - 4 minutes per side. Do not try to move until browning.
- 5Sprinkle both sides with cajun seasoning and serve with tomato slices.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Hawaiian Steak Stacks #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.6
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 58.8 mg
- Sodium 1153.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns