Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was given to me by a dear friend and we love these things. They are great appetizers and it seems you can never have too many. The stuffing will be good for about a week before stuffing the peppers. It really gets better as it sits. I use Faro brand mild jalapenos, but use whatever your taste buds can stand.
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked
- 1⁄2 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 ounces almonds, slivered
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (12 ounce) cansmild jalapenos
- Fry or nuke bacon until crisp and drain on paper towels.
- Chop bacon, green onions and almonds in a food processor.
- Pour into a bowl with cheese and mix. Stir in just enough mayonnaise to bind.
- The 1/2 cup measurement is just a guess as I do not measure it.
- Stuff the peppers the day you plan to serve them.