Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I've been making these for 20 years, and can also be used over cooked noodles for a meal. We have found several good brands pre made frozen meatballs. Note- Use EITHER WINE, OR BEER , not both. I use Port or similar.
- 32 meatballs, frozen pre-made (1/2 oz ea or cut )
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package French onion soup mix
- either 1 cup red wine (8- 10 oz) or 10 ounces beer
- Put all the ingredients in a Crock Pot & stir well.
- Cook on HI for @ least 45 min stirring occasionally, & continue on Warm.
- It just improves with time.
Very easy & good! Served over noodles. Cooked for at least an hour.