1/2 Photos of Best Chocolate Chip Cookies (With Oatmeal!)
I was looking to see if this recipe is on here yet but i couldn't find it which really surprised me. It is sooo good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside. (I always sift the flour, but I guess it doesn't really matter.).
- 2Cream butter, brown sugar, and sugar. Add egg.
- 3Stir in flour mixture. Fold in oatmeal and chocolate chips.
- 4Refrigerate 1 hour. (I don't see this point of this, but it was in the directions so I guess you might want to.).
- 5Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Roll dough into balls and flatten slightly on baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes.
- 6NOTE: I rolled this dough into a log and froze it overnight, but when I took it out to bake, it was VERY crumbly. I just added 1 tablespoons milk and the problem was fixed perfectly!
- 7I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THESE!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Chocolate Chip Cookies (With Oatmeal!)
Serving Size: 1 (1079 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.8
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 83.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g