I was looking to see if this recipe is on here yet but i couldn't find it which really surprised me. It is sooo good!
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside. (I always sift the flour, but I guess it doesn't really matter.).
- Cream butter, brown sugar, and sugar. Add egg.
- Stir in flour mixture. Fold in oatmeal and chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. (I don't see this point of this, but it was in the directions so I guess you might want to.).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Roll dough into balls and flatten slightly on baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes.
- NOTE: I rolled this dough into a log and froze it overnight, but when I took it out to bake, it was VERY crumbly. I just added 1 tablespoons milk and the problem was fixed perfectly!
- I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THESE!