- 2 large ripe bananas (or 3 med. size)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup brown sugar (or 1/2 c. of 'Splenda' brown sugar)
- 1 1⁄4 cups plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups natural bran, powdery stuff. you can also buy just the right amt. at the bulk store (Quaker green box)
- 1⁄2 cup light raisins or 1⁄2 cup craisins
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the baking soda to the yogurt in a larger cup or bowl. Set this aside.
- Beat eggs, oil ,mashed bananas and sugar.
- Combine the flour, bran, raisons and sunflower seeds. Add the yogurt/soda mixture to the egg, bananas, then add the flour. Put into paper-lined large muffin tins and bake at 400 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes.